Workshop "Program Semantics, Specification & Verification: Theory and Application (PSSV)"
The Seventh Workshop on Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory and Applications (PSSV 2016) affiliated with International Сonf. "Computer Science Symposium" (CSR 2016), will be held on June 14-15 , 2016 in St. Petersburg, Russia
Scope and Topics
Research and work in progress papers are welcome. List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
- formalisms for program semantics;
- formal models and semantics of programs and systems;
- semantics of programming and specification languages;
- formal description techniques;
- logics for formal specification and verification;
- deductive program verification;
- automatic theorem proving;
- model checking of programs and systems;
- static analysis of programs;
- formal approach to testing and validation;
- program analysis and verification tools.
Sponsors & Partners
- Invited talks are supported by PVS-Studio, PVS-Studio is the static code analysis tool for C, C++ and C# programs;
- Preliminary publication is supported by electronic journal System Informatics published by Institute of Informatics Systems, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Post-workshop publication of selected revised and extended papers will be supported by journal "Modeling and Analysis of Information Systems", published by Yaroslavl State University.